Live Webinar | Thursday, February 29
- Stakeholder and requirement definition
- Process mapping and legal preparation
- RFP preparation and the outline of correct eligibility criteria for vendor selection
- The choice of project implementation plan and methods
- Change management
- International benchmarking
Contact us with questions about registering or watching.
Complete the form to register
Vice President, e-Justice, Synergy International Systems, Inc.
e-Justice Expert, Synergy International Systems, Inc.
Moderator, e-Justice Development Manager, Synergy International Systems Inc.
The technology landscape for courts has never been so unrestrained, and the pandemic made it clear that courts need to be more digitally flexible and adaptable to sustain their operations. So, how can technology assist courts in improving their digital dexterity?
The webinar examined the key functionalities of a fully virtual court, from initial filing to disposition, and discussed how courts can manage cases throughout their lifecycle minimizing the use of paper.