From an Electronic Case to a Completely Paperless Court
Modernize the Judiciary to Build Public Trust
Integrating all courts under one tech umbrella helps you efficiently handle cases from initiation to post-disposition. This helps minimize manual procedure, production of physical documents and human interaction.
- Ability for litigants to electronically file and track cases in any court and wherever they are.
- Virtual sessions that are scheduled and conducted in one single environment.
- Online payment of court fees via card or mobile phone.
- Secure storage of all case information in one place.
- Possibility to track the case via email and push notifications.
- Collaboration environment for several people to work on the same case simultaneously.
- Informed decision making using real-time reports and dashboards.
With Synergy’s embedded virtual court, you can transform a regular session into a virtual event that will be recorded and automatically saved within the case section.
The solution is fully integrated with Synergy eCase, which enables the automatic identification of court staff and parties during the online session. Moreover, the solution can easily replicate the courtroom set up and visualize it in the online session screen.
The judgment execution module tracks the execution of decisions taken by the court and enables the public to request execution of civil cases through bailiff services, tracking these requests from generation through execution.
This module can be used by court staff, the public, and the bailiff responsible for the execution, seizure of property, and auctioning, as the case may require.