Our Core Values
We have come a long way steadily growing and maturing as a professional organization. We have cultivated and continuously expand a team of talented experts who are passionately committed to working at Synergy. We believe that the success in an organization is built on the talent and energy of smart and driven people.
Our Core Values are at the heart of everything: how we think, how we feel & how we act.
We stand for what is just and right and hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards.
We have the courage and curiosity to challenge the status quo and create a better future.
We seek to elevate our technological capabilities, deepen our domain expertise, and enrich our practical knowledge and skills.
We are a reliable partner not only in delivering high-quality solutions, but also in supporting our clients with credible advice and proven know-how. This is how we build lasting relationships based on trust and mutual benefit.
We measure impact not in terms of developing a system or completing a project. Impact is when a client has successfully solved the challenge at hand as a result of working with us.
- QA Engineer
- Project Manager
- Front-end Software Engineer
- Senior Systems Analyst
- Senior UI/UX Designer
- Senior Systems Administrator
- Design, develop, execute and maintain QA test plans and cases;
- Test software at all levels;
- Perform manual testing;
- Responsible for the quality of product;
- Execute manual and automated test scripts;
- Close colaboration with Project Managers to clarify requirements and priorities;
- Improve testing processes and support collaboration among Prodject Manager, QA and Developer;
- Create and track issues in a bug tracking system;
- Contact with developers, if needed, and discuss testing aspects;
- Participate in the entire application development lifecycle – from design to release;
- Provide summary report about status of the project;
- Be able to adapt to and quickly learn any other testing tool.
- Proven 2 plus year experience of end-to-end manual testing web based application software;
- Thorough understanding of development and testing life cycles, practices and tools;
- Knowledge of a bug tracking system (JIRA);
- Experience analyzing stories or requirements to create effective scenarios;
- Experience in executing test plans and test cases, Gherkin language is a plus;
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus;
- Experience in working with version control systems (e.g. Git) is a plus;
- Familiarity with open source testing tools (Selenium Webdriver, Protractor);
- Experience in working with Postman is plus;
- Working with databases is a plus;
- Experience in using CI tools (Jenkins) is a plus.
1. Working with the client/beneficiaries.
- Communicate with clients for establishing business rules and system requirements in the initial stages and throughout the project lifetime;
- Travel abroad to conduct needs assessment and training for Synergy’s worldwide clients;
- Work closely with the client to ensure the success of the project and customer satisfaction;
2. Managing the project to achieve its goals.
- Coordinate diverse and simultaneous activities in the scope of the project by using effective planning, organization and time management skills;
- Create, manage and update project related documentation, including project management plan, project requirements documentation, system prototypes, project schedule, progress reports, etc. in accordance with Synergy PMO policies and procedures;
- Prepare estimates and develop detailed project plans for all phases of the project.
- Manage project costs, ensure that the cost control process is maintained in the scope of the project.
- Manage project risks, communicate with management about possible risks and make mitigation plans.
- Manage the change within the project and control implementation of agreed changes;
- Conduct trainings and users acceptance tests as defined by the project contract and prepare relevant documentation and reports.
- Be the main point of contact and responsible for projects that are in Maintenance and Support phase to ensure successful implementation and delivery of contract terms.
3. Managing the team
- Cooperate with the software development team leader to manage the team, motivate and support the team to achieve its goals. Make sure the team achieves the project goals in the planned timeframes.
- Ensure that project functional and non-functional requirements have been properly documented and transferred to the Software Development Team for successful implementation, this includes creation of epics, user stories, tasks, etc.
- Work closely with qualified technical team consisting of Software Developers, Database Developers, System Analysts, QA Engineers, UI Designers, Technical Writers, etc. to manage successful implementation of the project;
- Set priorities and define project success criteria for the team;
- Evaluate team members, participate in face-to-face meetings to provide feedback;
- Work with different departments and business units based on the project needs;
- Promote a productive and collaborative environment;
- At least Bachelors degree in IT, Management or relevant field. Masters degree is desirable.
- Strong IT and analytical background;
- Min 3 years of hands-on experience with project management ;
- Valid PMP or other recognized Project Management certificate is a plus;
- Experience in designing managing and delivering complex software solutions;
- Ability to conduct feasibility studies and needs assessments in IT applications;
- Ability to produce analytical reports, communicate with clients;
- Expert knowledge of Project Management tools, such as MS Project, Atlassian products;
- Experience in Agile methodologies and Project Management practices.
- Knowledge of web technologies and databases is desirable;
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of French and Arabic is highly desirable (depending on the project involved).
Front-end Software Engineer
- Develop scalable and high performance applications;
- Contribute to all phases of development lifecycle as a part of agile team;
- Write well designed, clean, testable and efficient code;
- Work closely together with DevOps to set up and maintain infrastructure, CI/CD pipelines and a range of automated tests;
- Monitor code-metrics and care about them;
- Passion to research, explore and experiment bleeding edge technologies.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science / Engineering;
- Experience with the latest and greatest web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3;
- Experience with build and CI/CD tools;
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
Senior Systems Analyst
- Advice and consult on conducting Needs Assessment and thoroughly analyze client’s needs, translate them to technical requirements by applying systems and business analysis skills.
- Design the system, create prototypes and workflow diagrams, prepare System Design Document in cooperation with Project Manager to ensure that the system is designed most effectively according to the company’s standards and processes and fully covers client’s requirements.
- Contribute to training and UAT processes.
- Participate in the product roadmap creation and implementation.
- Contribute to the development of the platform and products by suggesting new functionalities and improving existing ones.
- Liaise with senior leadership, UX specialists, product owners in enhancing the capabilities of the product.
Leadership and contribution
- Review TORs for upcoming RfPs and be aware of the domain’s latest tendencies.
- Provide feedback on proposals and TORs.
- Work closely with project managers to advise on the latest solutions within the domain.
- Review prototypes and provide feedback on how to best use standardized solutions.
- Make sure the solution best practices are applied within all projects of the domain.
- Coach junior and mid-level system analysts.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in IT, Management or relevant field.
- Strong IT and analytical background.
- Strong understanding of IDM platform capabilities and domain-specific solutions.
- Strong ability to translate product requirements into reality and ensure high-quality technology deliverables.
- Min 5 years of hands-on experience with project management or system/business analysis;
- Passionate user advocate with the ability to identify and fulfill customer needs.
- Strong strategic thinker with the ability to prioritize tasks and drive results across various initiatives.
- Strong technical background with proven capability to bring technical vision.
- Deep understanding of development in release processes.
- Experience in Agile methodologies, PM tools such as JIRA and Wireframe tools.
- Interest in technology and knowledge of industry structure and trends.
- Knowledge of data modeling and data visualization tools
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- English proficiency is a must.
Senior UI/UX Designer
- Collect, analyze and understand the system requirements and translate them into the conceptual solutions
- Gather and evaluate user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Conduct user research and interviews, get inspiration and ideas, and understand how users think and act
- Discover problems from a UX perspective and find the most optimal solution keeping internal consistency across the system
- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, user flow diagrams, service blueprints, user personas, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- 4+ years or equivalent experience in UI/UX design
- An exceptional portfolio highlighting a wide range of product design work
- Experience in designing an enterprise platform or one comparable
- Strong understanding of design principles, user-centered design methods, and design processes
- Deep empathy for users and a solid foundation in interaction design techniques
- Effective communication and visual design skills with a deep understanding of information design fundamentals such as typography, layout, and information hierarchy
- Experience in low-fi and hi-fi mockups
- Strong understanding of information architecture and user-flows
- Experience applying UX design principles to data and information visualization
- Conceptual understanding of UI development technologies like JS, HTML & CSS
- Open for objective criticism and constructive discussions
- Ability to frame problems clearly, come up with smart ideas and approaches, and persuasively communicate the most compelling solutions.
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team.
- Good command of English.
- Manage accounting transactions and register in ArmSoft and QuickBooks;
- Handle monthly and annual closings;
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable;
- Ensure timely bank payments;
- Process payroll on time;
- Prepare tax and statistical reports following legislation of RA;
- Prepare internal reports according to the procedures set in the company;
- Maintain paperwork and filing;
- Assist Chief Accountant in other responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finances, or Accounting;
- At least two years experience in the financial sphere;
- Knowledge of RA legislation;
- Knowledge of MS Office, excellence in Excel;
- Strong knowledge of ArmSoft; knowledge of QuickBooks is an advantage;
- Ability to multitask and work under time pressure;
- Good command of English;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Senior Systems Administrator
- 8+ years of experience as a Systems Administrator
- Bachelor’s degree in IT sphere
- Expert knowledge of Computer hardware, software, and networking
- Expert knowledge of searching skills
- Good knowledge of English
- Manage Active Directory Sites and Infrastructure
- Manage Exchange 2016 Infrastructure
- Organize and manage SOC and NOC
- Perform systems, security, and software routine
- Systems and network monitoring, implementation, and management of administration software
- Good knowledge of networking including switching and routing, TCP/IP stack, and VPN
- Logs management, information categorization, and filtering
- Rebuild, customize, optimize and reorganize Unix/Linux
- Setup, update, upgrade, and migrate Unix/Linux/macOS based systems
- Familiarity with server virtualization technologies and SAN/storage concepts (LUNs, HBAs, NFS, iSCSI, etc.)
- Design and configure virtualization environment, clusters concepts (Availability, DRS, Heartbeating, EVC, )
- Performance tuning of Storage array (NAS/SAN)
- Knowledge of Pools, LUNs, RAID
- Virtualization networking
- Scripting and automation of systems administration tasks
- Comfortable working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Ensure systems standard compliance
- Planning systems and network growth, evaluating potential breaches
- Risk assessment and threat management
We believe in equal opportunities, always striving to recruit professionals with the qualities and skills required for each position, and work at the highest levels of ethics and confidentiality in our candidate selection process.